The Keepers of the Shards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found you guys

3 posters

Go down

Found you guys Empty Found you guys

Post  SAMITHWYN Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:14 am

Well, I had some downtime today at work (seems the recent scant snowfall has scared people away), and with the forums and game being down, I thought I'd search around to see if I could find anything related to the kin. It took me a couple minutes but here I am. Smile

I thought I'd introduce myself (since I have some time.) I met Carysta several months ago running around CD and had a blast grouping w her. Happened by chance to group w her and a couple of you guys in Forochel later on.

Hmm, what to write next...
Samithwyn is one of my 7 characters in Lotro, I will be spending a fair amount of time on her in the very future. Currently, I have a 60grd that comes out to play when called - I'm a little burned out on him - still needs endgame armor. Been playing a burg recently, and got him to 35 (just need to get his horse). I also have a captain stuck at 48 in the tundra of Forochel. I have my roster full, I have a mins that is serving mule duty - needs to be rerolled as a hobbit or dwarf (why did I roll elf?), a low RK - currently a secondary mule, a hunter somewhere around 30 (it has been that long since I've played him - he just works as a taxi for people right now)

off to do something more work related...

SAMITHWYN

Back to top Go down

Found you guys Empty Re: Found you guys

Post  Dura Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:31 am

Drat! And here we thought we found the perfect hiding spot!!! (j/k)

Welcome! Glad you found us, and also glad for the lack-of-snowfall-'fraidy-cats... I'm also experiencing the same thing: however, today I'm lucky and have a nice penthouse office view of the snowfall.. Its pretty: wish I'da brought my camera.
Dura
Dura

Back to top Go down

Post  Carysta Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:56 pm

First off, welcome Smile and second, let me /smackhead that I didn't give you teh uber website (ok sooooo not lol I'm working on it... ish...) and the forums, earlier. At least you found us now Smile

Second, Dura, for pictures of REAL snow come see my new post Smile
Carysta
Carysta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down