The Keepers of the Shards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

class guides

2 posters

Go down

class guides Empty class guides

Post  taranorn Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:05 pm

Well I finally got around to signing up on the site and was wondering if you guys intended to post any guides about classes up or wanted any guides for smaller instances such as CD, fornost, uru, GA, or GB. I already have a few guides on the captain class I have made and even a skimpy (and in need of an update) one I made for hunters. If you want either of those I can dig them up from the various forums I have them posted on and bring them here. Now about those other instances, I have run and practically memorized each one. If you want some guides I can post up at least a guide to all the boss fights (I will need to go through and make sure I get all my names right).

If you intend to put anything of these sorts up let me know and I will get on it.

-taranorn/saelrawen

taranorn

Back to top Go down

class guides Empty Re: class guides

Post  Carysta Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:17 pm

Hey Tara!

Class guides I think we're ok on, (we all have alt-itis and usually don't get too stuck lol) but instance guides, if you have them, are always helpful Smile
Carysta
Carysta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum