The Keepers of the Shards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets make a Creep Run!

2 posters

Go down

Lets make a Creep Run! Empty Lets make a Creep Run!

Post  Dura Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:40 am

Okay, ladies and gentlemen, its time to distract things a bit!!

I hereby call for a scheduled creep run! Thats right, lets play the Dark Side for a bit: its quite an interesting (and can be a rewarding) change. You get the thrill of seeing how the other half play the game... Ever attack a Warg and say: "I could do better than that!". Fight a spider and wonder what it is like using eight legs to get around (or how much fun it is to web others so they can't escape???)

Not only to you get the thrill playing a new class (which can be fun), but as a Creep you earn lots of Destiny points! With Moria coming up, plus frequent Rift runs coming up, we'll need destiny for hope and advanced xp - plus other goodies that DP can buy.... Last night, Cary and I each earned nearly 5k DP! Granted, that was an exceptional evening, but earning 2-4k an evening is not uncommon! (FYI- I believe the current DP leader on Silverlode is just shy of 1 million DP)

So lets schedule it! I'll bring my warg and Cary can bring her BA: so we have some pretty good firepower there, plus experience running hither and yon all over the map (plus setting you up with JUST the right Creep: Ceo, I believe you'd really enjoy a Reaver)..
Dura
Dura

Back to top Go down

Lets make a Creep Run! Empty Re: Lets make a Creep Run!

Post  Carysta Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:27 pm

I'm all for being creepy Smile
Carysta
Carysta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum